Back with a bang, and plenty of upgrades. Bazooka 2.0 boxing glove is handcrafted using authentic cowhide material, an exclusive high-density mould and a new patent pending strapping system for punch balance. What that all translates to is a long-lasting pair of boxing gloves that’ll keep the money makers safe and comfy while you’re blasting the competition away. Designed to stabilize the wrist behind the fist to minimize bad punching form and chances of injury as a result. The new Bazookas are just the kind of versatile gloves you need when sparring, hitting the pads, or doing rounds on the punch bags.
- Handcrafted authentic cowhide leather stitched to perfection with a kind of finesse unseen in a boxing glove
- High-density Mould is backed by an added layer of EVA-LUTION X-foam padding for maximum cushioning against high-impact shots
- Patent pending TAKA wrist-stabilizing strap system aligns the fist-behind-the-wrist for better punch form and force transfer
- An inner dazzle lining offers sweat-wicking properties with an anti-microbial odour preventing lining for comfortable and hygienic training
- Quick-EZ hook-and-loop offers easy in and out, coupled with the TAKA wrist-stabilizer, the closure provides optimum wrist-support preventing injury during training